- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this tour you will be guided through the winding mangroves where you will get the opportunity to see various birds and spectacular scenery. You are also likely to see crocodiles to make this an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Double kayaks
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
1. VIP Holbox
2. Villas Tiburon by The Beach
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: VIP Holbox Experience, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
Upon arrival, you will get your double kayak and receive a briefing to start the tour. Paddle through these amazing mangroves which are home to different types of bird species that live on the coast. You may even be able to spot some crocodiles basking on the banks of the channels and you might also be able to see flamingos, depending on the season.
In the mangroves, the water is calm and relaxing and you can hear the songs from the birds. Your professional guide will provide you with information about the flora and fauna you see to enhance your experience.
Your kayaking adventure is divided in two parts of 45 minutes each. After the first half, you will stop to rest and have some water before you continue your way back to the departing point.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, insect repellent, a hat, biodegradable sunscreen and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A lot of fun. We got some exercise and the scenery was wonderful. Tour guide went over and above and did a great job
We had a great time kayaking in the early morning through the mangroves with our guide Willie. He was so knowledgeable about the area and the wildlife and we learned a lot from him. He was very accommodating with our questions and provided us with opportunities to get up close to the flora and fauna of the island. Cant recommend this tour enough. Very safe, professional and was ultimately a great experience. Thanks!