- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this tour you will be guided through the winding mangroves where you will get the opportunity to see various birds and spectacular scenery. You are also likely to see crocodiles to make this an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Double kayaks
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
1: VIP Holbox, Av Damero esq, Carito SN, Isla, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
2: Villas Tiburon by The Beach, Calle Paseo Kuka KM. 1, Zona Hotelera, 77310 Isla Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: VIP Holbox Experience, Calle Igualdad s/n, Holbox Island 77310 Mexico
Upon arrival, you will get your double kayak and receive a briefing to start the tour. Paddle through these amazing mangroves which are home to different types of bird species that live on the coast. You may even be able to spot some crocodiles basking on the banks of the channels and you might also be able to see flamingos, depending on the season.
In the mangroves, the water is calm and relaxing and you can hear the songs from the birds. Your professional guide will provide you with information about the flora and fauna you see to enhance your experience.
Your kayaking adventure is divided in two parts of 45 minutes each. After the first half, you will stop to rest and have some water before you continue your way back to the departing point.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, insect repellent, a hat, biodegradable sunscreen and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.