- 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Don't waste time of your vacation at the airport or in a shared shuttle that makes many stops before you get to your hotel. Travel in luxury and comfort between the Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) and your hotel aboard an exclusive Mercedes Benz car for up to 3 passengers or a private van for up to 6 passengers.
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private non-stop service aboard an exclusive Mercedes Benz car for up to 3 passengers or a private van for up to 6 passengers
- A cold bottle of water
- Fresh towelette to freshen up upon arrival
- Access to free international cell phone service upon arrival or departure
- Free Wi-Fi
- A rose for lady passengers
- Bilingual professional chauffer who will escort you upon arrival at your selected hotel to the front desk
- Personalized assistance and baggage handling at the airport
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
Your flight's arrival time
Travel with luxury between Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) and your hotel in Puerto Vallarta aboard an exclusive Mercedes Benz car for up to 3 passengers or a private van for up to 6 passengers. You will also enjoy personalized service and special amenities including a rose for ladies, bottle of water, a fresh towel, free WiFi and a free international cell phone call.
An experienced bilingual driver will greet you and assist with baggage handling. Vans depart 24 hours a day, all year, including holidays.
Pricing is per car or van and is determined by zone:
Zone 1: Marina Vallarta and the Hotel Zone
Zone 2: Downtown Puerto Vallarta
Zone 3: Southern beach area
Zone 4: Mismaloya and Nuevo Vallarta
Zone 5: Bucerías & Boca de Tomatlán
Zone 6:Punta Mita, San Pancho & Sayulita
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, ensure you are selecting the correct option for the amount of passengers and for transportation to the correct zone.
- For Concierge Service Airport Meet, Greet & Escort – Van, one standard-size bags and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger
- For Concierge Service Airport Meet, Greet & Escort – Car, one carry-on bag allowed per passenger
- Additional and overweight baggage is subject to space availability and may incur an extra surcharge, which is payable to your driver at the time of service
- Infant car seats are the traveler’s responsibility; children must be seated in a size-appropriate safety restraint, per local law
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This WAS a Mercedes, but not a Luxury vehicle. The driver was very nice and the car was clean. I checked and double checked which hotel zone our hotel was in Hyatt Ziva before I booked. It was in zone two. It used to be Dreams and I had a hard time figuring out which zone because it is still listed under the old name on some zone lists... Anyway - When they guy at the airport holding the card with my name on it told me as we are walking out that I put the wrong zone and it would cost 20 more I was surprised. He showed me a list with my resort in zone 4. I have checked several times since coming home and sure enough - it's in zone 2 just like I thought. We paid the extra 20 because I had already paid for this service and 20 was cheaper than getting a cab. I booked this early enough that the company could have told me sooner, they had the name of the hotel on my booking - instead, they waited until we were leaving the airport to spring it on me. In my opinion, take a taxi or go across the street and get one cheaper. This is a rip off.
Again the drive was great and the car was clean and comfortable but the trunk was too small for the 3 pieces of luggage - this time it was even worse than the first time with smashing it in the trunk - we were going to take one piece out and put in in between the two of us in the back seat. The driver was on time and very pleasant to talk to