- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Feel the excitement of the Guelaguetza native folk singers and dancers as they bring local culture to life before your eyes. Learn about Zapotec and Mixtec history from your experienced guide. Enjoy a traditional Mexican dinner after the performance.
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- 1-way transportation from Oaxaca area hotels
- Live Mexican entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Tours Oaxaca
- Return transportation back to hotel
Traveler pickup is offered
Only one way transportation from Oaxaca area hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Visit: Gray Line Tours Oaxaca, Oaxaca Mexico
Enjoy the traditional festival of Guelaguetza celebrated by the people of Oaxaca. Learn of the origins of this festival from your guide and hear about the conquering of the Zapotec and Mixtec people by the Aztecs.
During this 3-hour evening experience you’ll find out how the traditions and rituals of these cultures have made this part of Mexico so unique.
Dancers from all around the state of Oaxaca assemble to present this incredible show. Their festive clothing creates a multi-colored tapestry as they perform dances and songs from each of the regions of the state.
The show is performed in either the Casa de Cantera restaurant or in the chapel of a 16th-century Dominican convent. After the magnificent show you’ll enjoy a traditional dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Following the show, taxi service is available right outside the restaurant
- Bring camera and cash for personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Casual attire (No shorts, no sandals, no t-shirts allowed).
- No seat reservations are offered.
- Please be on time, if possible, before 06:30 pm.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.