- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this private day tour from Merida which will take you to the Celestun Biosphere Reserve accompanied by your expert guide. Experience this tour in the best way possible and admire amazing flora and fauna. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- PRIVATE TOUR WITH OUR TOTAL SERVICE CONCEPT
- Personalized pickup in Merida, according to your preferences of time and place of departure.
- Private and luxury vehicle according the number of passengers with professional driver.
- INAH certified & bilingual guide in English or Spanish.
- Boat ride at the Ria of Celestun
- Amenities: Water, repellent, antibacterial gel, first aid kit, towels, umbrellas and souvenir gifts.
- Entry/Admission - Ria Celestun Biosphere Reserve
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Merida and take you to The Ria Celestun Biosphere Reserve, a gift of great beauty where you can observe the spectacular colony of pink flamingos together with a wide variety of bird species in their natural habitat, and an “eye of water” that characterizes this fishing port.
During the fall and winter, Celestun is a place for courtship of the pink flamingos. In the reserve they have differentiated several types of Mangrove: Mangrove and marine laguna strip; mangrove salt marshes, river basin high, low and mangrove swamp petén.
Yucatecan cuisine is famous for Caribbean seafood, so you'll enjoy a lunch in front of the sea after the tour (additional cost). The quiet beach is an experience that invites reflection and rest. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise at time of booking if required any special meal plan
- Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like meals, drinks, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.