- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
After the approximately 1 hour horseback ride, the tour will conclude at the Hacienda Santa Emilia where you will have a few minutes to rest, relax and get ready, because after we will take you at the beautiful Cala Mirador EcoLounge Beach, for a 45-minute beach break on the east side of Cozumel. A really unique experience in the middle of the jungle including a moment enjoying the amazing view on the Caribbean Sea having a nice drink.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One refreshment (soft drink)
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Horse and full gear (helmet mandatory)
- Food and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
GUESTS ARRIVING TO COZUMEL VIA CRUISE SHIP OR FERRY:
• Puerta Maya pier: For guests arriving at the Puerta Maya pier, the meeting point will be 2-minute away by the Royal Village Shopping Center. To get there, go through the pier terminal until you reach the pier's outer sidewalk on Melgar Avenue and turn left in direction of the traffic lights; pass them and keep walking until you see the pedestrian yellow strips in front of the SSA International pier. Get across the street for the Royal Village Shopping Center. A Tour Finder Tour Operator with a visible sign will be waiting for you a few steps away from the end of the pedestrian yellow stripes, right on the sidewalk.
• SSA International pier: Cruise ship guests arriving at the International SSA pier must exit the pier and reach the outside gate and walk across the street on the yellow-stripped crosswalk towards the Royal Village Shopping Center. A Tour Finder Tour Operator with a visible sign will be waiting for you a few steps away from the end of the pedestrian yellow stripes, right on the sidewalk.
• Punta Langosta pier: Walk down the pier to the very end, and take the escalators to exit the terminal for the Punta Langosta Shopping Center. Once there look for the Starbucks Coffee, a Tour Finder Tour Operator with a visible sign will be waiting for you by the Starbuck’s main entrance.
This adventure is a nice combo if you want to learn how the Mayan people used to live, which Gods they used to venerate and also how they were seeing life back then. Back in the days, the Mayan civilization was very strong, they had a lot of skills in astronomy, mathematics (they even invented the number zero) and they had great warriors. You will be able to see nice Mayan ruins and several caverns.
The adventure begins when we pick you up at your respective meeting point with a comfortable ground a/c transportation. Once there, our experimented guides will brief you about the basic rules about how to ride a horse and for the ones with more experience just a normal refresh. Everyone will be match with a horse that correspond with their previous horseback riding experience, then you will enter the Mystic land of the Mayan civilization.
Come on down cowboys and cowgirls! The well-known ranch Buena Vista is waiting for you, located in the Hacienda Santa Emilia on the east side of the beautiful Cozumel Island, with more than 14 years in the horseback riding industry, you can’t go wrong!
Well cowboys and cowgirls, The Ranch is waiting for you…Yeee-Haw!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 9 years old.
- Maximum age is 65 years old.
- For the horseback riding portion, the use of long pants, closed toe shoes are mandatory.
- For the beach portion, bring comfortable clothing, swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, sandals, a hat, cash or credit card (VISA, Master Card or American Express) for shopping and gratuities.
- All participants must be able to ride a horse for up to 50-minute in a row to participate of the experience.
- Participants must comply with all specifications and rules of every individual activity.
- This tour is not available for guests in wheelchair or guests with walking difficulties.
- Not allowed for pregnant women or guests with back/neck injuries.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Operator may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Operator reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated or to those who refuse to comply with general regulations.
- Maximum weight 250 LB (113 KG).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.