- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Have a dry-land-meets-underwater adventure during this full-day trip to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen. Learn the basics of scuba diving from a professional instructor, then participate in a guided dive to observe marine life alongside your guide. Then, explore the island of Cozumel by dune buggy (including a stop at the Beach Club and the Tequila Museum) included a Lunch at a Local Restaurant. Spend time shopping in downtown Cozumel before returning to Playa del Carmen on the ferry. Group size is limited to 15 for a more personal experience.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ferry Transportation from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel and back
- Buggy for 4 people so everybody get the chance to drive
- Professional Dive Instructor
- 20 minutes Theory Dive
- 25 minutes Practice Dive
- 45 Minutes Dive on a Shallow Reef Under the Direct Supervision of a Professional Dive Instructor
- Soft Drinks, Water
- Beach Club
- Mexican lunch (Beef, Chicken, or Fish Fajitas. Salads for Vegetarians)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks at the restaurant
- The listed price does not include a $5 USD per person Marine Park and Insurance Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Sr. Frogs by the Ferry Tickets booth in Playa del Carmen
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
Meet your guide at Señor Frogs in Playa del Carmen and board a ferry headed for the tiny, beautiful island of Cozumel. Upon arrival, hop into a dune buggy and drive to a pristine beach to begin scuba-diving lessons. Group size is limited to 15 for a more personal experience.
Learn the theory of scuba diving and practice confined water training under the guidance of an instructor until you feel comfortable. Then, head into in the Caribbean Sea for a 45-minute dive. Observe the abundance of marine life around a shallow reef as you dive up to a depth of 25 feet.
When you return to shore, dry off and relax with some soft drinks or bottled water before hopping back in the dune buggy. Head off to visit Cozumel Beach Club and a tequila museum, where you'll hear about local cultural traditions from your guide.
Next, refuel your tanks with a buffet lunch of traditional Mexican dishes at a local restaurant, and end the day with a little shopping time in downtown Cozumel before catching the ferry back to Playa del Carmen. Your tour concludes back at your original departure point in Playa del Carmen.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to dive is 12 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, a towel, a swimsuit and sunscreen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.