- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
It is our wonderful tour on the turquoise waters that surround Isla de Cozumel , navigating by sail, on board the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45 Luxury "Topazia II", one of the most elegant and luxury Sailing Boat from all the Mayan Riviera. A day that you will be sailing along Cozumel turquoise waters, in one of the most beautiful pristine waters spot from the whole Sailing World, where there always is present, an adequate wind, perfect to Navigate, without waves , where the blue color from the sky appears to be part of the blue color from the Ocean creating an spectacular and unique event, sailing around Cozumel and his amazing coral reef formations!
- Mineral water and soft beverage during the tour
- sailing snack , guacamole, salad and fruit
- Beers after water activity
- Sailing session on the wonderful sea channel between Cozumel open water
- Turquoise swimming session
- free time to enjoy of the sea and the sun
- Bottled water
- Transportation to nor from the Villa Blanca Pier
Quintana Roo C-1 663, El Parque, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: COZUMEL PRIVATE SAILING ADVENTURE, Carretera Costera Sur km. 6.5 Marina Fonatur, Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Enjoy and relax while Sailing along the Cozumel Island!
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- You must go on your own to Muelle Villablanca (next to Villablanca Hotel) located at Rafael Melgar Avenue km 2.85 Cozumel,
- for you to get on board to Velero "Topazia 2" at 09.00 am for your tour.
- Bring biodegradable sun block, swimm suit and towel.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.