- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover one of the NEWEST wonders of the world and the mysteries of the great Mayan empire capital.
Your guide will tell you the history of this great culture, from Mayan calendar still used today in the shape of a pyramid to the traditional ball game “Poc-Ta-Pok” that was held in the stadium.
Start the day swimming in the cave cenote; this is a closed sinkhole inside a cave so you can cool off, afterwards you will enjoy a typical cuisine of the Yucatan region, then you will visit the Mayan Capital and to close the tour you will go to Valladolid, a colonial town from the 60s.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Camcorder tax
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be provided by personal message, depending of your location.
– Luxury Bus
– Continental breakfast aboard the bus
– Drinks included (beer, water and soda) onboard
– 2 Drinks at lunch time (beer, water and soda)
– Entrance fees to the archaeological site
– Guide, Roundtrip transportation
– Food buffet
– Entrance fee to the cave cenote
– Sunscreen, hat
– Extra money for souvenirs
– Swimwear, Sports shoes
– Change of clothes, Towel
– Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
– Lifejacket $2 USD
– Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
– Children under 4 years old who don’t pay the fee may not use the seat.
– You CAN’T climb the pyramids
Every morning from Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cancun, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.