- 3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Paddle through the mangroves where the landscapes and the wild life are the main attractions. Choose between 2 options, a 3 hours (8km) guided tour (SPA and ENG) for begginers and enjoy the birdwatching (flamingos*, ospreys, ibis, herons, egrets and much more). The first part is a 1km trip close to the sandbar, then you’ll go into the reserve (Rio Kuka) to start a 6km circuit into the hearth of the mangroves channels. At the middle of the circuit there are a break for hydratation. At this point you can choose to head back to the beach or continue through the experienced kayakers route (5km more), paddling until the end of the bay (There are a beautiful unspoiled beach). Both options includes a round transfer from your hotel, water and snacks.
*The pink flamingos normally visit the island during Summer-Winter time.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
HolboXtreme, Paseo Kuka, Playa entre los hoteles Flamingos y Las Nubes, Calle Calamar y, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HolboXtreme, Paseo Kuka, Playa entre los hoteles Flamingos y Las Nubes, Calle Calamar y, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
In our marina, in a briefing we will give you some security procedures and some tips to enjoy this experience.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.