- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Paddle through the mangroves where the landscapes and the wild life are the main attractions. Choose between 2 options, a 3 hours (8km) guided tour (SPA and ENG) for begginers and enjoy the birdwatching (flamingos*, ospreys, ibis, herons, egrets and much more). The first part is a 1km trip close to the sandbar, then you’ll go into the reserve (Rio Kuka) to start a 6km circuit into the hearth of the mangroves channels. At the middle of the circuit there are a break for hydratation. At this point you can choose to head back to the beach or continue through the experienced kayakers route (5km more), paddling until the end of the bay (There are a beautiful unspoiled beach). Both options includes a round transfer from your hotel, water and snacks.
*The pink flamingos normally visit the island during Summer-Winter time.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Enjoy a funny golf cart trip from your hotel pickup to the marina, where the tour start. Before your adventure time, receive a short briefing about paddling and safety. Then you’ll be ready to jump inside the double kayaks.
Departing from the marina, you’ll first head to the natural reserve paddling between the sandbar and the shore. Then the mangroves channels start during a 6km circuit with the option to add 5km more to complete the experienced route who offers the chance to appear on an unspoiled beach at the end of the bay (stingrays sanctuary). The pro guides offers you a super personal treatment and a full birds knowledge. Also is common to find some crocodiles along the sand shores.
After the completion of your adventure, receive a worry-free transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.