- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Witness the greatest spectacle in Acapulco at La Quebrada, Native High Cliff Divers who will bravely risk their live in the most amazing 2-hour show in Acapulco. As you are driven by a professional driver/guide you will learn about the different sector you will pass through. This show is and will forever be the Acapulco Spectacle by Excellence. Hotel or port pickup and drop-off is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees, unless specified (Maximum fee is 2.50)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
Traveler pickup is offered
HOTEL: Right at the lobby of your hotel. Traveler must contact supplier to define exact time and place of pick up.
CRUISE: Right after the last security gate, before you reach the street, next to POLICE STATION. Departure will be Noon. It will be best if you contact locals supplier to define exact time and place of pickup.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We go there to see the High Cliff Divers
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We did this from our ship. We were told to meet at noon for our pick up. We arrived at 11:15 and there was a friendly man with a sign with our names. He tells us that now the tour is for 1:00. So we wasted time until 1:00. The van didn’t arrive until about 1:15. We got to the diver site and paid admission which was not included. We were late and only saw two dives. So we went back to where our guide was and he said we were staying for the next show which started within about 5 minutes. There were about 3 dives. One had 3 divers go at the same time. When we walked back to the parking area where vans, busses, and cars were parked everyone who had seen those dives departed quickly; however, our van was nowhere to be found. The guide called and said the van was on his way. (Why did he and the other guy with him leave to begin with??!!) No other drivers left their passengers and the show is quite short and over quickly. Well we waited a half hour while everyone else departed long ago. I asked where the van was again and the answer was “traffic”. I then asked why they left anyway. I got no real answer. No one else had their transportation leave! My guess is they went for lunch or something. Anyway, almost 30 minutes later the van finally comes back to get us. We were told we would go by the famous church in town but they didn’t do it. They were late every step of the way. I absolutely cannot recommend this trip through Viator. Our time was changed and then our van left us and who knows where they went. I travel alot but won’t do a tour with them again. They didnt even give us the bottled water we were promised. We should have received at least a partial refund for basically dumping us and leaving. The attraction was okay but our transport gets two thumbs down. Can not recommend. Just get a taxi.