- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Baja California Sur has great diving spots starting from the local Marine Park in Cabo San Lucas but also in the "Corridor" in Cabo Pulmo and in La Paz. All dive sites suite to all kind of expertise making every location perfect for advanced as well as for beginners and first timers. Underwater we can witness a great variety of marine life including: turtles, sea lions, rays, sharks, eels and many different colorful fish such as the angel fish, morish idols, yellowtail surgeonfish! Diving conditions can vary a lot, in the summer and fall when it is at its best dive sites can reach up to 60 feet visibility and 90 Deg. water temperature: almost Caribbean style!
- PADI PRO Guide
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Local Marine Park Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Trek
- Pick up & Drop off from your hotel
- GoPro camera rental
Cabo Trek, Local A Tesoro, Hotel, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 20, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Trek, Boulevard Marina s/n Lote 9, local A-20, Tesoro Hotel, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
After checking-in in our office we will head towards the boat and start our trip by learning something about the local Marine Park. A short stop at the arch and the local sea lion colony are a must before we head towards the chosen dive sites.
Depending of the your choice, if you're certified, we will dive either Pelikan Rock and Land's End in the local Marine Park or we head towards the Corridor and explore the beautiful bays of Santa Maria and Chileno. If you're not certified we are glad to be the first ones to make you discover the underwater world.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Please provide T-shirt and shoe size of all participants.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.