- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Snorkeling with sea lion puppies at the permanent sea lion colony of Los Islotes is truly one of life's great adventures. There's also the possibility that you'll see dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, coastal birds and more on the boat ride there and back. You'll top-off this wonderful day with a delicious picnic lunch at one of the great Isla Espiritu Santo beaches.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Isla Espiritu Santo
- Entry/Admission - Isla Los Islotes
Todos Santos hotels
After early morning hotel pickup in Todos Santos, you will head on a 90-minute drive to La Paz and the Sea of Cortez. You will stop to get fitted out with snorkeling gear and then take a boat ride out to the amazing Sea of Cortez.
The trip to Los Islotes takes 60 to 90 minutes, depending on conditions, and there are often the most marvelous things to see along the way including dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, coastal birds and more. Once you reach the permanent sea lion colony of Los Islotes, your guide will give you a safety briefing on how to swim safely and respectfully in the area of the sea lions' home and then it's off into the water for the incredible fun of swimming in the sea lion puppies' area.
You will also get to go snorkeling at a site at Los Islotes and see an array of tropical fish in the waters around the islands. Once everyone has had all the fun they could snorkeling, you'll head to Isla Espiritu Santo for a delicious picnic lunch prepared by our own chef Iker Algorri. There will be time to do more snorkeling, maybe take a hike, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Then it's back to the marina and return to Todos Santos, normally by about 5pm. This is a fabulous tour to explore a beautiful part of the world.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
My sister and I had the most amazing time with Hernando! He was a perfect host that provided us with geological and historical facts, as well as great conversation. The sights were beautiful and the picnic lunch was absolutely delicious. Snorkeling with the sea lions will forever be one of our favorite memories of our trip to Baja. Thanks for the awesome experience!
We took a party of six people on this tour and everyone loved it. The activities and sightseeing were great. Our guide did a great job of informing us of the area's history and biology. Swimming with the seals was really a treat, something I never would have done without this tour. This even come highly recommended.