- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
07: 30-08: 30 hours. Arrival of Pick up in hotels of the Mayan Riviera.
09:00 hours Arrival at archaeological zone.
09: 00-10: 10 hours Continental breakfast at Tulum.
10: 10-11: 20 hours. Transfer by train to the entrance of the archaeological zone of Tulum.
11: 20-12: 15 hours Guided visit.
12: 15- 12:45 hours. Free time.
12:45 -13: 15 hours. Return by train to the meeting point.
13: 15-13: 45 hours. Meeting and departure back
13: 45-14: 45 hours. Approximate arrival at the hotels.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast - if you purchase the option
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotels in the Mayan Riviera
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
Tulum is a town on the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico. It is known for its well-preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city. The main building is a large stone structure called El Castillo, which sits on a rocky cliff that ends on a white sand beach that overlooks the turquoise sea. Near the ruins is the Tulum National Park, a coastal area with mangroves and cenotes.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.