- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Leave the city and tour the lush plantation countryside surrounding Manzanillo on a 6-hour sightseeing journey through the tropical landscape of Jalisco. Stroll the fishing village of Barra de Navidad, enjoy its laid-back charm, and visit the Christ of the Fallen Arms Church to hear stories of miracles. This tour includes a local bilingual guide and round-trip transportation from your Manzanillo area hotel.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Round-trip transportation from Manzanillo area hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Boat ride
- Meals and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Thursday and Saturday.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tropical Tour to Barra de Navidad, Manzanillo, Pacific Coast
Your bilingual guide will pick you up at your hotel and head out to explore the picturesque countryside surrounding Manzanillo for this 6-hour tour. Travel through the lush landscape of Jalisco with its tropical plantations of coconuts, bananas, mangoes, papayas, and lime trees and lemons and learn more about the production of them with your guide.
Later, travel to the picturesque town of Melaque and Barra de Navidad, located on a beautiful bay, which you will have a short boat ride and see the beautiful tourist development Isla Navidad.
Finally we will visit Christ of Fallen Arms Church where your guide will tell you all the local stories of miracles.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Wear comfortable clothing, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, and bring cash for personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.