- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Do you want to see Puerto Vallarta as a local and experience a great private tour to learn how to surf in the Pacific waters? This is a wonderful experience including a professional local instructor and lots of fun.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Get inside tips from a local
- Local Surf Instructor
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Av México 1254, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
We'll take you to the easiest nicest brake point around Puerto Vallarta, near to Punta Mita, to learn how to ride a wave on a surfboard. After your lesson, we give you the option to explore Sayulita Mexico Surfing town.
• Xiutla Riders PV, Av México 1254, 5 de Diciembre, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.