- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Puebla Gastronomy is one of the most diverse and exquisite in Mexico. Puebla has provided Mexico with its most traditional dish: Mole Poblano. Tour the city while tasting more than 15 different dishes! This tour will explain the city history and the relation to gastronomy and its legends. Visit markets, mole mills, learn all kind of chili Mexico offers and enjoy different food flavors.
You will receive as a present a recipe book with the most emblematic dishes so you can try them back home.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water: one per person
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
- Entry/Admission - Zocalo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Av. Juan de Palafox y Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown hotels. Please ask.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zocalo, Puebla Mexico
Puebla is a Human Heritage City by UNESCO and one with the richest gastronomy. The city was founded for Spaniards to live in in the viceroyal times, so all the species and ingredients coming from Europe and Asia had to pass by the city before arriving to Mexico City. This combination including the local ingredientes contributed to create the best cuisine in Mexico.
You will have the opportunity to taste the most trational dishes of Puebla, including street food but also well known restaurants.
In this tour you will also learn the city history and legends.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately: sunblock protection, comfortable shoes.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our guide exceeded our expectations. He was a delight and a wealth of information. His knowledge of Mexican cuisine was exceptional. We felt blessed to have this gentleman as our guide.
This tour on our first day in Puebla laid the foundation for a wonderful visit. Our guide Alejandra introduced us to the best local cuisine in Mexico, but also to some of the best sites including the Rosary Chapel and its Mexican form of baroque design. Alejandra is a native poblana with excellent English and a friendly and cheerful attitude. I recommend her for English and Spanish speakers alike.