- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Celebrate a day at the sea! Enjoy a trip along the bay on a private boat and admire the beautiful bay while basking in the sun. If you wish, you can make a brief stop to swim in the warm waters of the pacific.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private boat ride
- Local taxes
- Beverages or Food
- Personal Expenses
Hotels in Acapulco
9:30am or 3pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your Hotel's Address
Acapulco is located on a deep, semi-circular bay which is one of the most beautiful world wide and has been a port since the early colonial period of Mexico's history. It is a port of call for shipping and cruise lines running between Panama and San Francisco, California, United States. Acapulco is also Mexico's largest beach and resort city.
Discover the magnificence that make Acapulco come into prominence in the 1950s as a getaway for Hollywood stars and millionaires. Acapulco is still famous and still attracts many tourists. The resort area is divided into two: The north end of the bay is the "traditional" area, where the famous in the mid-20th century vacationed; and the south end is dominated by newer luxury high-rise hotels.
You'll be picked up from your hotel and taken to the pier to board your boat. You will enjoy sailing across the sea and admiring the wonderful views. You can make an optional stop to swim and have some fun. You can bring your own food and drinks to enjoy while at sea. After a great time, you will be taken back to the pier to board a vehicle and be taken back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable light clothes and water proof shoes.
- Bring your swimsuit, extra clothes and towel. Wearing hat, sunglasses and sunblock is recommended.
- Bring snacks and drinks, a cooler is available for your supplies
- A maximum of 12 people per tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.