- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Because no one should have to rise early on vacation, we have the perfect time to visit the archeological ruins of Tulum and enjoy it to the fullest. During the afternoon, in a dynamic tour, when the influx of visitors to the site is very low. Walk through the only ocean front Mayan city, take spectacular photos and back to your hotel for dinner. Our tour includes transportation, guide, entrance fees and water during the journey.
Tulum is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mexico for good reason: a Mayan walled city situated on magnificent cliffs facing the Caribbean. This 4-hour tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or Riviera Maya. Your guide reveals the history and archeology of this pre-Columbian wonder, then you're free to wander, swim, or shop before heading back to your hotel. Entrance fees, soft drinks, and water are included, and kids under 5 are welcome along for free.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour visit at the archaeological site of Tulum (one hour of guided tour and one hour of free time to take pictures, go for a swim, or purchase souvenirs)
- Soft drinks and water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Extra activities
- Photos and video
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 12pm, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Everyday except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the only mayan ruins front of the ocean
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids of all ages welcome
- Kids prices apply to ages 5–11 years
- Kids under 5 years old are free and don't need to be reserved
- In case we don't have pickup for a specific hotel or location, we will send you the nearest meeting point where pickup is available
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat, sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses, and cash for souvenirs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.