- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Cenote Dos Ojos (“Two Eyes” in English) is certainly the most filmed and photographed cenote of the Riviera Maya. These two neighboring cenotes, they connected by large cavern zone, this are part of one of the most famous underground river systems in the world. With its caverns full of crystal clear water, stalagmites and stalactites, Cenote Dos Ojos is a must do for any snorkeler looking for a singular experience, But do not forget that you will also admire the beauty of our culture through the ruined city of Tulum.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (Dos Ojos Restaurant they serve local Mexican food)
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Small groups of 14 people per van
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Self Guided Tour in Tulum Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Dos Ojos
- Entry/Admission - Ruins of Tulum
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
In the mornings at the motor lobby area from your Hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
We start the day with the pick up at the doors of your hotel, the pick ups are in the morning and depending on the location of your hotel you will be confirmed via email the exact time of your pick up.
Then we will go directly to Cenote Dos Ojos (“Two Eyes” in English),In this magnificent place you will see many stalactites and the swim in water which temperature is 24 °C to 25 °C (77 Fahrenheit) throughout the year. The maximum depth of the cenote "Dos Ojos" is approximately 10 meters (33 feet). You will have the opportunity to snorkel and have time on your own to admire them swimming at your own pace.
After doing each of the activities within the cenote, We will take you to enjoy a succulent lunch where you can choose from the menu what you want to eat.at Dos Ojos Restaurant they serve local Mexican food.
When you finish enjoying your meal, we will continue with the second part of your tour that will be Tulum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ruins of Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
But do not forget that you will also admire the beauty of our culture through the ruined city of Tulum, This will be a self guided tour no rush everything at your own pace.
We recommend you to use comfortable walking shoes since this is an area of earth and stones, you will have the opportunity to explore the ruins at your own pace without anyone being hurried, it is your own time and why not also swim in the turquoise waters that are in Tulum (do not forget to bring your swimsuit in case you want to swim).
In Tulum Ruins you will explore and see the main buildings:
• The Temple of the Frescoes, whose internal paintings depict some aspects of Mayan cosmogony.
• Zoomorphic masks; the Temple of the Descending God, where stands the sculpture of the deity
• The Castle, which has over a temple, whose facade shows three entrances decorated with deitie
After finishing your tour in Tulum Ruins, we will go back to your Hotel, and this will be the end of your adventure with us.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.