- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Between tastings, you’ll experience the life of beautiful streets of Historic Downtown of Guadalajara.
Your enthusiastic, local guides share their knowledge and recommendations of architectural buildings, churches, beautiful gardens, historic mansions and exciting local attractions and restaurants.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Food tasting
La Rinconada Restaurant
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This tour helps you by discovering the wonderful and real flavors of Guadalajara.
Your tour guide will feature you maps, discounts, restaurant and accommodation recommendations for use in downtown neighbourhoods. After the narrated Guadalajara tour, explore these streets with confidence and enjoy helpful recommendations from your guide on this area full of attractions, sightseeing and restaurant offerings.
Tasting Locations (subject to change):
• La Rinconada: Located in a mansion from 19th century where international flavors meet the history (Established en 1985)
• Las Famosas Tortas Ahogadas: The biggest “drowned pork sandwich” chain in the world (Established 1991)
• El Mexicano: Turistic-family restaurant where ranchero genre singers perform every day live.(Established 1995)
• Café Madrid: The most long-standing cafe restaurant in town (Established 1955)
• La Antigua: The classic downtown flavor. One place where you feel in old Guadalajara period. (Established 2000)
• Café La Flor De Córdoba: The first coffee shop in town with coffee services and grinding (Established 1938)
• Fonda San Miguel Arcángel: A place full of history, mysticism y tradition in Downtown with High Mexican Cuisine
• La Mutualista: A place so special where culture, music, politics, entertainment and the song museum meet all together (Established 1942)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
For our tour, it was just me and my wife, so Cesar was able to work with our pace and preferences. We got to try more food than we could finish, but it was wonderful to try some places and menu items that we would otherwise not know to choose.
The tour was better than I ever expected. Not only did we have great food, but Orlando was knowledgable about the history and very patient with all of us. We had a lot of questions! If you visit GDL do this tour!
Orlando our guide was great and knowledgeable about the city and food. Great way to check out local specialties as well as restaurants you might want to return to for a meal later.