- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Acapulco´s XTASEA the coolest attraction ever, an over-water zip line more than 1968 yards long that will let riders reach speeds of up to 74.5 mph at an altitude of 328 feet. A visit to the Chapel of Peace perched atop the bay of Acapulco and a the fantastic experience of a Baby Turtle Release. All this along the service of a professional tour guide that additionally explain to you the History, Cuisine, Taxes, Folklore, Social Classes, Economics all there is to know about this fabulous Country and City...
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only
please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or
our phone +52 7441104324. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
terminal maritima Acapulco
We first drive you to the Xtasea Base where you will th do the Zipline flight
Then we go visiting the Chapel of Peace for a thorough visit with you guide
• Xtasea Tirolesa, Paseo de los Manglases SN Col. Granjas del Marqués, Acapulco 39890 Mexico
• Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.