- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Venture to the mysterious ruins of Tulum on a full day trip and enjoy the view as you explore this abandoned walled city towering above the deep turquoise Caribbean sea. Afterwards, visit Xel-Ha, a beautiful natural aquarium, home to a large variety of colorful tropical fish. Here, you can learn to snorkel or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun. Transportation, entrance fees, drinks and food are included.
- Bilingual Guide
- Meals, Open Bar and Soft Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Use of snorkel equipment, locker, towels, life vest
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from and to hotels in Cancun area
Tour commences with pick-up from Cancun hotels.
Tour returns at approximately 7:00pm
Tulum, the Walled City, is mounted high on the edge of a cliff. The abandoned city towers above the deep turquoise of the Caribbean and a beautiful white sandy beach. The city within the walls was only inhabited by the nobles, high priests and esteemed citizens such as astronomers, whereas the lower classes lived in simple wood and thatch huts beyond. The buildings in the city were originally covered with brilliant paintings and carvings stark white, deep red or vibrant blue, but only faint remnants of these now remain.
A guided visit of the site takes about 45 minutes. You'll then have some time at leisure to take photos of the picturesque views.
Then continue to Xel-Ha (pronounced shell-ha). Here, visitors can learn to snorkel and enjoy observing the fish at an arms length or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun! Xel-Ha is 15 minutes north of Tulum, ideally located to combine the day with a visit to the ruins. There are several restaurants in the park giving the option of arranging a group lunch in one of them or guests can be at leisure.
Tulum is an impressive archaeological site which offers unique views and photo opportunities due to its location on a cliff right next to the Caribbean Sea. It used to be an important trade city of the Mayan civilization and it stands today as one of the most amazing places to visit in the world.
Xel-ha is known as one of the best and biggest natural attractions of Mexico. It may be the world’s biggest natural aquarium, where visitors can spend hours of fun and adventure while swimming and amazing with the colorful fish of its crystal waters. It is one of the most exciting experiences to live while you visit Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
Combining this natural treasure with the Riviera Maya’s only archeological site located by the sea, you’ll live an unforgettable experience. Enjoy a guided tour to the archeological site of Tulum in the morning, spend some time shooting great photos of your experience and then prepare for the excitement of Xel-Ha Natural Park, an adventure that includes great food and drinks at all bars and restaurants at the park, lockers, towels and snorkel gear. This is a great experience full of culture, epic fun, and lots of family moments worth remembering forever!
• Amaze with a Natural wonder, one of the most beautiful places on Earth
• Visit the the only Mayan Archaeological Site standing in front of the Caribbean Sea
• A full cultural and fun experience with drinks and food included
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Child prices are applicable for children under a certain height.
- If a child is 40 inches (1 meter) or shorter, he / she is admitted free of charge.
- If a child is between 40 and 55 inches (1 and 1.4 meters), the child rate will apply.
- All children 55 inches and taller must pay the adult rate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.