- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take the Discover Scuba Diving course in Cozumel, the ideal location to begin your discovery of sea and do your first scuba dive. With calm, clear waters and colorful coral reefs, you're sure to have an amazing first dive experience. This 2-hour tour includes a PADI certified instructor, lunch and equipment.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Lunch included
- Professional dive Instructor
- 20 minutes theory dive
- 25 minutes practice dive
- 45 minutes dive on a Shallow Reef under the direct supervision of a professional dive Instructor
- Soft drinks, water.
- Beach Club
- Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas. Salads for vegetarians)
- Drinks at the restaurant
- The listed price does not include a $5 USD per person Marine Park and Dive Insurance Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by the local supplier and is not within tour provider's control.
- Transportation to the Beach Club
Paprika Beach Club in Cozumel
Monday to Saturday
Experience the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of scuba diving! Meet your instructor at the Paprika Beach Club in Cozumel. Choose between either a 10am start time or a 1pm start time. Begin with a 30-minute theory lesson, followed by a 30-minute practice in confined waters. Once you feel comfortable, you will begin your one-tank dive, walking from the beach and slowing immersing yourself in the ocean.
Your PADI certified instructor will be with you at all times so you feel safe. See the paradise that is Cozumel from a new and unique perspective — discover an amazing underwater world with gardens of coral, sponges, schools of colorful fish, turtles, lobsters and crabs. You will spend about 45 minutes underwater. This is a great way to get your feet wet and get ready for your next dive. You can dive for a second time if you choose to upgrade your tour to include two dives.
After your dive, feast on a delicious Mexican lunch of chicken, beef or fish fajitas at the beach club restaurant (salad option available for vegetarians). Transportation to and from the Paprika Beach Club is not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in diving activities is 12 years
- Note: Please advise your preferred tour time upon booking. Available times are 10am and 1pm
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We got there about 30 minutes before our scheduled, dive, it was for 10 am. was not sure if we had right place, taxi driver had to ask two different people, there was no one to greet us that made us secure if we had right place , finally at about 10 am they started showing up, didn't know we were coming till I showed them my paper work, guide was good and it was not crowded so we were the only ones diving. saw some neat fish and got some good pictures from them, and lunch was good. equipment was in good shape.