- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your tour will start either at your Hotel or Cruise Ship Pier. See the Divers. Enjoy a close encounter with wildlife as you do a Baby Turtle Release. See the dramatic beauty of the Chapel of Peace and Trouyet cross. Admire the Diego Rivera Mural. Make no less the 5 different stops for pictures. Drive through the Acapulco Market and the jaw dropping Witch Doctor sector. Time enough for you to have lunch (not included) Small group ensures personal serviceI. nformative, friendly and professional guide. Perfect for all ages and skill level. Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Playas Caleta y Caletilla
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel: The lobby of your hotel
Cruise: Right after the last security gate before reaching the street, by the Tourism Police Station.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Municipal, Calle Diego Hurtado de Mendoza and Av. Constituyentes, Acapulco Mexico
The market where the Mexicans buy all their product... A place full of color..
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
The best view in Acapulco
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
Diego Rivera. The greatest artist of Mexico created a mural in Acapulco depicting the most important God of the Aztecs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alfredo V. Bonfil, Alfredo V. Bonfil, Benito Juarez Municipality, Yucatan Peninsula
We stop at the Vallarino Turtle camp for a baby turtle liberation
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playas Caleta y Caletilla, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We stop at the La Cabaña de Caleta restaurant - bar for having lunch or drinks and benefiting of high speed internet.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.