- 330 to 390 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the stunning rock formations of the hidden world of Rio Secreto. Take a trip through Xibalbá (The Mayan underworld); walk through caves, swim in the natural underground rivers, and admire the breathtaking rock formations that tell the history of the earth. Dare to cycle and rappel in the lush Mayan jungle for a magical experience you won't forget!
- Dock fee / Port per person
Puerto Vallarta Adventures
Returns to original departure point
Your expedition begins with an exhilarating speedboat ride whisking you to Boca de Tomatlan, a secluded beach at the edge of the jungle on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. Hop on an incredible 4x4 Mercedes Benz Unimogs that will take you on an exhilarating off-road expedition 2,000 ft. above sea level to our base camp deep into the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Next, accompanied by our expert guides, and now fully equipped with a harness, your mule is ready to take you on a thrilling trek up the mountain. To get back down feel the adrenaline rush as you fly through a series of zip-lines 1000 ft. long and 250 ft. high, rappel down waterfalls, traverse jungle bridges and finally splash into a natural river pool.
• 4x4 off road drive in the Sierra Madre Mountains
• Zipline adventure
• Speed boat ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum height is 4 ft. tall.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs and participants must be aged 10 years or older.
- For safety reasons, cameras are not recommended during the activities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.