- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a Delicious Taco and Food hopping tour and Have Fun while you taste the Best Eats and Delight yourself with the Most Flavorful and Authentic Foods of Puerto Vallarta.
From Street Taco Carts with the best Finger and Comfort Foods to Trendy restaurants.
Our Taco Hopping Tour will treat you with the Most Scrumptious Eats of Puerto Vallarta.
Your Guide will drive you through the authentic local neighborhoods of PV, beyond the touristy zone, where you will have an insight into the local areas of the city while you learn about the Food and stories of the Local life and you will hop to the Top Local's Favorite Eateries.
We take you to the places where we treat our family and friends when they come to visit us for vacation.
"Juan More Taco Tour” is more than the typical “food tour”; it is a Great way to Delight yourself with the Best of the Native Flavors, while you learn about the History and stories of the local life.
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- 1 Beer included in 2 food stops
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan to/from Eateries
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Alcoholic drinks other than beer (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Meet your guide at 5pm Starbucks coffee located inside of Galerias Vallarta-Liverpool shopping centre.
After meet and greet your guide will drive with you in a minivan to the first stop in La Aurora Neighborhood known by the locals as "Tacoland"
After our first Taco we'll drive to Versalles neighborhood for a delicious Shrimp in Achiote Sauce Taco.
Our Third stop will begin Fluvial residential area for a scrumptious Sonora steak Taco and from here we will drive for you to enjoy Tacos al Pastor. Our last stop will be for a Mexican dessert.
During the tour your guide will share with you about the food and the local life while you get to know the non-touristy local eateries of Puerto Vallarta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you have Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.