- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the mayan vestiges from the world's renowed city of Tulum and experience the real adventure at one of the most iconic mayan parks in this amazing Combo package.
Start your day at emblematic Tulum archaeological ruins, a unique place so rich in culture and history, your tour guide will highlight the most important information about the once named Mayan Walled City. After Tulum's visit, we all head to the magically beautiful Tankah park, located in the heart of the mayan Jungle where you will dive into the fresh waters of the largest cenotes in the Riviera maya, ancient caves, zipline and canoe across the connecting waters and live a truly magical experience!
We invite you to taste the authentic Mayan food as buffet lunch is included and savor the real flavors of this incomparable culture.
This excursion will be definitey one of the highligths of your vacation!
If coming from Cozumel please check your schedule as an 8 am ferry must be taken and estimated return time is 6 pm.
- Admission entrance to Tulum Archeological ruins
- Admission entrance to Tankah Mayan park
- Authentic Mayan Buffet Lunch
- Zip line circuit
- Cenote snorkeling
- Use of canoes
- Rountrip air conditioned transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Riviera Maya
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
Guests will leave the experience of the Worldwide famous Walled city of Tulum settled on a cliff.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Guest will enjoy of the largest Mayan Cenotes and settled in the heart of the jungle.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.