- 1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Save time and take advantage of this unique option with by buying your entrance ticket to Teotihuacan and skip up to 1 hour lines in the sun. Once you present your ticket, you will be inside the site in less than 2 minutes! Known as the "City of the Gods," enjoy 1 to 6 hours discovering the capital of the Aztec empire, admire Mesoamerican architecture, see the pyramids and more. Food and drinks are not included.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Permission for Video or professional cameras
- Food and drinks
Teotihuacan main entrance
Visit: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Enjoy one of the main archaeological zones in Mexico at your own pace and save time. Teotihuacan is a site you can't miss. This is a place known as the "City of the Gods," an important site, that was part of the capital of the Aztec empire and is known today as the site of many of the most architecturally significant Mesoamerican pyramids built in the pre-Columbian Americas.
Apart from the pyramids, Teotihuacan is also anthropologically significant for its complex, multi-family residential compounds, the Avenue of the Dead and the small portion of its vibrant murals that have been exceptionally well-preserved. Additionally, Teotihuacan exported fine obsidian tools that garnered high prestige and widespread usage throughout Mesoamerica.
Teotihuacan began as a new religious center in the Mexican Highlands around the 1st century AD. This city came to be the largest and most populated center in the Pre-Columbian Americas. You will walk around the ruins and be in awe, as many Mesoamerican ancient travelers must have been when they came from other cities as well. See the famous Sun and Moon Pyramids and take in the incredible views from the top of these.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher is not a ticket.
- Before entering Teotihuacan go to "Tlacaelel Restaurant" that is outside of the main parking to exchange your tickets with your printed or e voucher, do not go to the ticket office.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
It would have been faster if we didn't pre-purchase and waste our money. We got to the restaurant to pick up our tickets and they looked at us like we had two heads. Someone from the restaurant had to go to the ticket booth and buy our tickets just to return to give us those tickets. there were no lines at the entrance. However, the actual pyramids were amazing, not to be missed.. just don't over pay for these tickets.