- 15 to 16 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come and enjoy the most popular and exciting tour, driving your own two-person speed boat through the green mangrove channels along the Nichupté Lagoon. You will reach the beautiful “Punta Nizuc,” part of the world’s second-largest coral reef, where you will have an unforgettable snorkeling experience while admiring the unbelievable undersea life.
Also, explore some of the most prominent cultural sites in Mexico on this guided, small-group tour, departing from Cancun. Visit the walled city of Tulum and learn about its Mayan history, discover one of the most stunning cenotes of the region and venture through Coba. This full-day tour includes a buffet lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Shared two-person speedboat.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Brand-new snorkel (yours to keep)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) tour guides.
- A bottle of water for each participant.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- The transportation to the pier is not included.
- Photo or any other extra cost service provided at the location.
- The price does not include the dock fee, which the cost is of $12.00 usd. This charge is per person and must be paid at the time of registration.
- Train in Tulum
- Bike rental in Coba
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Life vests (available to rent)
• Aquatours Marina
Tulum, Coba and Cenote day trip:
Jungle Tour: 08:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:30 PM, 04:00 PM* (Schedules subject to availability) Tulum, Coba and Cenote day trip: Hotel pickup is between 6:50am and 8am
• Experience the adventure of a lifetime by driving a speedboat through the mangroves of Nichupté Lagoon that will lead you into the Caribbean Sea and most important of all, you’ll get to see a different side of Cancun.
• Enjoy the sun, the water and the exuberant vegetation and wildlife.
• Submerge yourself in the extraordinary blue turquoise Caribbean.
• Visit the magnificent Punta Nizuc Reef for snorkeling or swimming between hundreds of tropical fish and coral gardens.
• The reef at Punta Nizuc has some of the most diverse and scenic underwater ecosystems in the world and many of them are shallow enough to be explored even if you’re a non-swimmer.
Tulum, Coba and Cenote day trip:
Following pickup, your tour will start at the walled city of Tulum, where you will get to learn about the last Mayan buildings in a 45-minute guided tour. You will also have 45 minutes of free time so you can explore the ancient Mayan city at your lesiure.
On the way to Coba, you will stop for a buffet lunch (included in price) at a typical Yucateca food restaurant. You will then resume your journey to arrive at Coba, an important Mayan city, famous for commerce during the high splendor of the Mayan culture. You will be taken back in time on your 90-minute tour of the Archaeological Zone of Coba.
Next, you will stop to admire the gorgeous nature at one of the most beautiful cenotes of the region. Finally, you will stroll along the famous 5th Ave (Quinta Avenida) in Playa del Carmen, where you can either browse the region's variety of shops and restaurants; or relax on one of the region's many charming beaches. Your tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Jungle Tour:
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
- If you suffer from any medical condition, like back problems, please inform our call center before you do your reservation.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program.
- Tulum, Coba and Cenote day trip:
- Children under the age of 4 travel for free; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a spare change of clothes and your bathing suit for this experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Day 1 was a no frills trip to Tulum and Coba. The van arrived at our hotel in the right place but an hour late. That was the last problem for the entire trip. 1st we arrived at Tulum. It was a bit disorganized as our tour joined the sea of humanity headed for the main entrance. Once inside we found our English speaking guide for a quick tour of the ruins. Lots of great photo ops but very crowded. Coba was less crowded but without a guide. We found the pyramid and climbed to the top. Next it was off to the centote for a refreshing dip. Day 1 closed with a short stop in playa del carmen. Enough time to use the bathroom and buy some ice cream but not much more.Day 2 was our jungle boat tour and snorkeling...AMAZING. My wife and I took turns driving the boat and everyone loved the 45 minutes of snorkeling. I would totally recommend this tour for laid back families looking to tour a bit and do a bit.