- 4 to 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private fishing tour aboard the "Karina II, Gisele or Nicole" fishing boats. Departing from the pier in either Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta, and staying out for a length of time of your choosing. The tour is flexible, as it's just you and your private group. Sail the bay, accompanied by a professional guide and a crew. All necessary fishing equipment is included.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All fishing equipment (live bait, hooks, GPS, fishing rods)
- Fishing licenses
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Parking Fees
1: Opequimar Marine Center, Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur 214, Marina Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Paradise Village Public Pier, Blvrd Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mike's Charters & Tours, Calle Mastil 2 Condo Marina Sol, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta 48450 Mexico
We pick you up at your preferred pick-up pier, Puerto or Nuevo Vallarta.
Pass By: Bay of Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
We go fishing inside or outside the bay depending on your trip length, from 4-7 hours inside, from 8 or more hours outside the bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wear swimsuit and rubber shoes.
- Note: Please advise of your preferred departure time at time of booking. Departures are available every 30 minutes from 5am to 10pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.