- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Maya and get a unique opportunity to swim and snorkel in an area known for marine turtles in their natural habitat during this 6-hour private tour of Akumal. Enjoy white sands, a coral reef, and warm waters rich in marine life as you paddle through the water using the included snorkel equipment. On the way back to shore, take a dip in a cenote: an underground river with crystal clear waters. A private guide for just your group makes for a truly personal experience.
- Ideal choice for families
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off at Playa del Carmen Ferry Port
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chikin Ha
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cozumel ferry to playa del Carmen round trip
Cozumel ferry port
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Meet your personal guide at the Playa del Carmen ferry port at 8:15am, then drive 30 minutes to the town of Akumal in a comfortable private vehicle. Board a boat a Akumal Beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Maya. Head out to a coral reef, suit up in the provided snorkeling gear, and spend a couple hours swimming in an area known for marine turtles in their natural habitat. As you paddle through the warm water, spot hundreds of colorful fishes, harmless rays, and marine animals. Get plenty of attention from your private guide as you visit one of the best spots on the reef for observing sea life.
Hop back on the boat around 11am and take a short ride to a beautiful Cenote: a natural underground swimming hole filled with fresh water. At either Cenote Chikin Ha or Cenote Azul (depending on the day and availability), admire the crystal-clear water and take a refreshing dip as you snorkel into the underground Mayan world. Learn from your guide why cenotes are the "front entrance" to the human evolution — recent discoveries in the area have included skeletons of the first Americans and remains of prehistoric animals.
The tour concludes around 2pm, when your driver brings you back to the Playa del Carmen ferry port.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.