- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you think the beauty of Los Cabos is framed by the dramatic contrast of the ocean, mountains and the desert, wait to experience this snorkeling adventure to see the real beauty guarded in the largest aquarium of the world. You can choose from Classic or Deluxe snorkel. Your tour includes transport and equipment.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dock entrance fees ($1.00USD per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the lobby of your hotel in Los Cabos
San Jose: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 1:35pm
Corridor: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15pm, 1:45pm
Cabo San Lucas: 8:40am, 10:40am, 12:40pm; 2:10pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Sunday through Saturday
After hotel pickup and upon arrival to the marina, you will be assisted by your guide and captain to embark the comfortable glass bottom boat. On the way to Land's end, delight in the beauty of panoramic views of Cabo San Lucas and the marina.
You will enjoy a glass bottom boat tour visiting The Arch, rock formations, Sea Lion's Colony, the Pelican’s colony and more. The snorkeling destination is Pelican's Rock, which is located near The Arch and it's only accessible by boat. Get started snorkeling with your professional snorkeling guide and get immersed into the underwater paradise. The Sea of Cortes hosts a vast variety of tropical and colorful fish, starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, stingrays, sea horses, crabs, and many other marine animals as well as a colorful and enchanted flora and many other untold treasures.
After snorkeling you will enjoy additional beach time, lay down and relax, and delight on a delicious fresh baguette, fresh fruit, cookies, chips and cold water or fruit juice. To complete the adventure your tour guide will take you into Cabo San Lucas to enjoy exploring the local Flea Market. You will then return to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Shoe size (s) required for snorkel fins
- Note: Please provide your preferred pickup time upon booking, or contact the local tour operator to provide this information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.