- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Feel the crave for the wave with a surfing lesson in Los Cabos, During spring and summer, cruise the waves at Costa Azul with a 3-hour morning or afternoon lesson. Already know the basics of surfing? No problem, you’ll receive tailored instruction according to your level of experience. Bonus: Snacks and round-trip transport from hotels and the cruise terminal are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional instructor
- Surf board
- Rash guard or wetsuit
- Beach umbrellas
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- wet suit (optional)
- Alcoholic Beverages
Playa Costa Azul, De La Península, Tourist Corridor, Mexicali, BC, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're a cruise ship passenger the directions for meeting point will be:
Once you arrive to the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza gali parking lot just in front of Sandos finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an oxxo (convinient store) we can meet you there.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
our customers, will enjoy a morning full of adrenaline and fun surfing, they can also rest and enjoy our beach camp, be part of the tribe of the sea!!
• Costa Azul, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
• High Tide Sea Expeditions, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Note: If you'd like to take someone with you who would not be participating in the surf lesson, additional rates apply. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking to pay for this directly before or on the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.