- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Drive your own ATV through 17 miles through the jungle and its exotic vegetation. Also, get the opportunity to visit one of the wonders of Mother Nature, an amazing underground river, once there you will have around 20 minutes exploration and refreshing time in its crystalline water. Remember that Mexico is the only place in the world where you can get into caves to swim, admire the rock formations and learn a bit about the history of these enchanting places.
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment.
- Exploring cave and cenote.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except Mayan Palace) Puerto Morelos and Tulum area are available with an extra cost.
- Soft drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Mayan Palace hotel/ Vidanta hotel in Riviera Maya.
- Pick up from Puerto Morelos and Tulum area. (extra cost will apply)
- ATV collision insurance optional (15 USD)
- Pickup from Cancun is not available
Traveler pickup is offered
We have a pickup in all hotels in the Riviera Maya Zone, and also have meeting points in Playa del Carmen Downtown.
Our journey will start with the hotel pickup (please check if your hotel is available as a pickup location), you will be taken to the base where the safety and operation briefing will be held. We then will depart in a 17 miles drive until we reach the underground river where we will walk through the caves to get into the fresh crystalline water of a cenote for a quick swim.
After swimming, we will be back to the ATVs and head back to the base, have a refreshing drink (not alcoholic) and then you will board the vehicle that will take you back to your hotel or meeting point.
Remember that the duration of the drive will be subject to the program that you have chosen, if your reservation is for single modality you will drive your own ATV for the whole tour and if you picked the double modality you will be sharing the drive time with your partner.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight limit for Single ATV: 450 pounds.
- Weight limit for Double ATV: 300 pounds per person.
- Not recommended for children under 5 years old.
- Pick up from the cruise terminal is not provided.
- Pregnant women and those suffering from back problems are not allowed to take this tour.
- Minimum age for the tour is 6 years old.
- Minimum age to drive the ATV is 16 year old, under parental responsibility.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Important: Itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions. Please contact the local tour operator for information and pickup confirmation.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drug will not be allowed to take the tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour was brilliant. Really good fun. The guides were really friendly and knowledgeable. The cenote they have is out of this world. Really recommend this tour.
It was an AWESOME trip! We got to really open up the ATMs and got very dusty in the process. Wading through the cenote and in the cave was a very unique experience and I would do it again!
Things I wished I knew prior to going on this trip:
1. take cash to purchase the cd of photos... they are great action shots that you can't get anywere else. (We only had enough cash for the van trip back to the resort.)
2. wear a bathing suit to swim/wade in the cave (we missed that on the info, but waded anyway - it was very refreshing)
3. they provide water shoes, but if you have your own, bring them
4. no snacks provided on tour, but available for purchase (bring your own)
5. water was provided and very cold! :)
6. long van ride from resorts to ranch - but well worth it!
*We we called for pick up time, was told it wasn't actually reserved and we needed to both reserve the pick up and pay an additional $10 USD for transportation from the resort to the location. (Were told could not drive ourselves.) Very, very dissapointe in this undisclosed fee.
Brilliant morning on the Quads and exploring the underground caves and rivers. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable who made the trip a real pleasure. My partner and I were lucky enough to be the only two on the early morning tour so it felt very VIP, Glad we weren't in the group of 22 after us!!! Would definitely recommend this trip and don't worry when you have to go off road to get to the activity camp, its all good fun. Go ahead and zoom through the jungle
Absolutely fantastic! It was my 1st time on an ATV and now I am in the market to buy one! Our guide was AWESOME! My husband and I definitely recommend it for anyone who wishes to do an ATV tour!