- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the amazing Chichén Itzá ruins, located in the beautiful Yucatán jungle! There are many Mayan ruins throughout southeastern Mexico but Chichén Itzá is one of the largest! This location is one of the "Seven Wonders of the New World" and a UNESCO World Heritage Site! You will enjoy learning the interesting history behind this location from our knowledgable guides who are all federally licensed and speak fluent English and Spanish. As you walk through the different areas of the site you will learn the purposes that each structure served within this ancient Mayan community. You will see wild iguanas and beautiful tropical foliage throughout the site!
- Air Conditioned Transportation
- Bottled water
- Snacks such as fruit and/or muffins
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels and rentals in Tulum and Akumal.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Visit the amazing Chichén Itzá Ruins, one of the "Seven Wonders of the Worlds" and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site! There is much to learn while exploring the different areas of the ancient Mayan city!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.