- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Xcaret park with this tour all inclusive, you will have access to all the facilities and attractions of the best park of the riviera maya. Get to know all the Mexican culture with the spectacular Mexico show.
- Roundtrip transportation in a bus with air conditioning
- Access to Plus Area facilities
- One lunch buffet includes one beer and unlimited beverages
- Water activities in three underground rivers (includes security bag for the route)
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation
- Visits to the coral reef aquarium, the butterfly house and the island of the jaguars.
- Tropical jungle trail
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances
- Use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret Park
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xcaret Park, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Carretera Chetúmal-Puerto Juárez Km. 282 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
Duration: 10 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.