- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get to know Puerto Vallarta inside and out while you’re in port. A city tour shore excursion will show you Puerto Vallarta’s top sights, from the Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe to the famous seahorse statue. You're only in town for one day, so you don’t want to miss out on the best of this beautiful Mexican seaside destination.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- City tour
- Bilingual guide
- Tequila tasting
- Lunch (choice of fish, beef, chicken, quesadillas or salad)
- One beverage with lunch (choice of beer, soda, lemonade or Mango Margarita)
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Vallarta
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop off (although a representative will meet you at the port and help you into a taxi)
Traveler pickup is offered
Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
Returns to original departure point
Monday through Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Vallarta
Vallarta 360 Without Lunch. This Signature Sightseeing Tour focuses its itinerary on the history, traditional Mexican culture and the modern life.This guided tour will take you and your family to see the heart of Puerto Vallarta, you will get to know the most beautiful and historical locations in the city aboard one of our modern premium vehicles. After picking you up in your hotel, this tour will begin by taking you on a short tour of Puerto Vallarta’s beautiful marina, a bright landscape at both day and night.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen, insect repellent and cash
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
When the tour actually started it was a nice time. The city is very nice and it was a lot of fun. However, the time that was posted on Viator was incorrect and an hour too early. The location to meet was incorrect and the gate does not exist. We walked around for 30 mins to try and find the meeting point - we were directed to an empty store front and told to wait. When the attendant finally arrived our names were not even on the list, but because we had a voucher we were allowed to go on the tour. Once it began it was very nice. Puerto Vallarta is really cool and a lot of fun and very pretty. I enjoyed seeing the real city and visiting the glass factory and tequila tasting. Could have spent a little less time at the boardwalk - but it was extremely hot and humid that day - but the water front was beautiful!
The trip was fine except it seemed as though the guide was more interested in taking us to his friends to buy things. Also, my wife and I had a small red snapper fish and four large prawns for lunch where he stopped and the bill was almost $53 without the tip. I thought it was outrageous and told the guide so. The restayurant owner refused to give us prices before we ate. I should have known we would get ripped off!
Tour was great till our driver brought us on a dirt road to a quaint little village and a restaurant that wanted to charg us $58.oo a couple to eat lunch. The salad bar was also $58.00 for two persons. We asked the driver where he would take his wife and two daughters for lunch today? He took us down town to a quaint little outdoor Taco Stand. We had fun and enjoyed this. It pays to speak-up !