- 720 to 810 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Step on a Full Day Tour to discover Chichen Itza, the world-famous Mayan ruins. Explore the massive complex alongside a knowledgeable guide who will fill you in on its many legends and secrets. See the Great Ball Court, the Temple of the Warriors and El Castillo and a steep pyramid at the center of Chichen Itza. Learn about this pre-Columbian city and its roles as major and economic religious centers. This fascinating tour also includes lunch.
- Hotel pickup included
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or meeting point
At 7am, you will be picked up from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel by a luxury tour bus. Enjoy fully reclining seats, air conditioning, and onboard bathrooms during the comfortable 2.5-hour ride through the Yucatan Peninsula. Upon arrival at the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, receive a comprehensive guided tour. Explore prominent features like El Castillo and the Temple of Warriors. Return to the bus, which is now bound for a cenote, an underground river caused by natural cave formations. After swimming in the cool, clear waters of the cenote, sit down for a buffet lunch and relax over the traditional Mexican dishes. Return in a comfortable drive back to your hotel where you will arrive around 6:30pm to conclude the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; minimum age is 3 years
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Dress code is smart-casual with comfortable walking shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.