- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come and learn how to make chocolate !
• Located in the heart of the city center of Puerto Vallarta, ChocoMuseo will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Mexican cacao and chocolate.
• We offer chocolate workshops for those in search of a hands on, unforgettable experience.
• During 2 hours, you will learn everything about cacao and chocolate, discover how to temper chocolate and make a flavored ganache, prepare filled chocolates bonbons and truffles and take them with you
- Tour guide within the ChocoMuseo
- Chocolate, mold, ganache and toppings
- Apron and hat for the duration of the workshop
- Transportation to and from the museum
CHOCOMUSEO, City Center, Malecon
From Monday to Saturday at 10:30 am, on Sunday at 12:00 (noon), we will welcome you for a two hours session workshop.
In a fun and interactive atmosphere, you will:
• Learn the history of cacao and chocolate, discover the whole chocolate making process.
• Prepare a flavored ganache.
• Learn why and how to temper chocolate on a marble.
• Mold 6 filled chocolates with ganache.
• Prepare and decorate 6 truffles with the toppings of your choice.
• Pack the chocolates and take them with you.
This workshop is open to all from eight years old, and the group will be a maximum of six participants.
You can then enjoy an exclusive discount of 10% on all products made by ChocoMuseo in its craft factory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The workshop area is on the second floor, without elevator. It's not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.