- Flexible (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have you ever dreamed of seeing the marvels of the underwater world? Would you like the opportunity to explore the spectacular variety of underwater reefs, rock formations and colorful sea life found in Las Caletas? Learn how to scuba dive on this easy, safe and fast experience while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 1-tank dive
- A PADI certified divemaster
- Lunch and Beverages
Sheraton - Canto Del Sol - Vista Club - Crown Paradise - Villa Del Palmar - Holiday Inn - Las Palmas - Plaza Pelicanos - Dreams Resort
Velas - Embarcadero - Nautilus - Melia - Westin Regina - Mayan Palace
Solare - Occidental - Mayan Palace - Marival - Riu Jalisco
Bucerias and Punta De Mita:
Royal Decameron - Viva Resort - Four Seasons Resort
Daily except Sunday
The Puerto Vallarta diving experience is an introductory program that allows anyone 10 years or older to experience scuba diving in a safe and exciting environment.
Take a 1-tank dive trip to Las Caletas, the perfect location to learn the scuba. Situated on the south side of Banderas Bay, Las Caletas is an exclusive tropical beach hideaway with underwater caves and natural reefs. Home to a diverse array of sea life, colorful tropical fish, turtles and manta rays, it is considered to be one of the finest scuba diving locations on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 10 years and under
- Diving within 48 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our learn to dive programs.
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.