- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Day of the Dead is a Mexican celebration honoring the ancestors, coinciding with the Catholic celebration of All Souls Day. The celebration includes everything from clean and decorate the graves with colorful flowers, bring food, enjoy chocolate, pan de muerto or carry panteon meal.
In Oaxaca it will be held from October 31 to November 1.
The pick up is outside the "Ethnobotanical Garden" at 8:15 pm
The drop-off in your hotel included.
Punctuality is important, because it is a season that too many people. Our guides provide all the necessary information.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Only from October 31 to November 1, 2016
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panteón San Jerónimo Yahuiche
We will visit one of the most traditional pantheons in Oaxaca, which is the Santa Maria Atzompa, here you can see how people celebrate this millenary tradition.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: H. Ayuntamiento De Santa Cruz Xoxocotlan
We will visit one of the most traditional pantheons in Oaxaca, which is the Santa Xoxocotlán, here you can see how people celebrate this millenary tradition.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Andador de Macedonia Alcala, Oaxaca, Southern Mexico
We will start at the entrance of the Ethnobotanical Garden, which is behind the church of Santo Domingo, on the corner of Reforma Street with Constitucion.
We will have free a person who can paint your face, but you must arrive from 7 pm so you can do it, you will have a few minutes to walk through the tourist walker before starting our tour. (8:00 pm)
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The dress code is casual wear sweater considers that it is cold
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.