- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let’s go crossing the majestic and amazing jungle driving ATVs on a path only for the bravest ones!
In very small groups of people (8 people maximum), you'll have lot of fun getting dusty and dirty, riding your single or double ATV among palm trees, roots and stones.
To take a break during your race, you'll have a swim in two cenotes, i.e. underground caves full of fresh water.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Beverages (water and soft drinks)
- Snacks (club sandwich, fruit)
- Bottled water
- Tips (recommended)
Pick up: iTour, Tulum h 8:30 am – h 12.30 pm
Drop off: iTour, Tulum h. 12:00 am / h 3:30 pm
It includes: minivan round trip with a/c; snack (club sandwich, fruit) and drinks (water and juice); guide; automatic ATV (single or double), helmets.
Not to forget: biodegradable mosquito repellent; biodegradable screen lotion; swimsuit; towel; hat; sunglasses; comfortable shoes; extra money (for tips and souvenirs).
Not recommended for: people with back problems, heart problems or other severe diseases, pregnant ladies.
Available only to people age 16 or older.
Children from 8 to 16 can participate only when accompanied by an adult driving the double ATV.
Your adventure begins by getting ready with helmets, sunglasses and warming up the engines.
You’ll start driving on a first path in the jungle, by riding your ATV following your guide, stepping on roots and stones, going up and down, surrounded by high threes and palms. You’ll reach a first cenote (an underground water cave), where you’ll be blessed with a Mayan ceremony by a true shaman. With such purification you’ll be ready to submerge and refresh yourself in the cenote’s sacred water.
You’ll be offered a tasty snack, in the shadow of a Mayan hut in the middle of the jungle and then, back in the saddle! A second path riding your ATV into the tropical forest will take you to the entrance of a second cenote: here as well you’ll be swimming in its fresh and pristine water.
Ready for the icing on the cake? Let’s do drifts and doughnuts putting the pedal to the medal in the sandy and dusty way back to the finish line!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Available only to people age 16 or older.
- Children from 8 to 16 can participate only when accompanied by an adult driving the double ATV.
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people minimum). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.