- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 2 hours 30 minutes tour combines two of Cancun's most fascinating ecosystems, a mangrove forest and the Punta Nizuc Reef. Meet your private guide at the Hotel Zone and take the wheel if you'd like. Cruise through a tropical glade of mangroves and then out to Punta Nizuc Reef to snorkel or swim. See hundreds of fish, aquatic plants, and even a few sea turtles if you're lucky. Includes all necessary gear, soft drinks, lockers, and a professional guide.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Snorkel gear included
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (vest, life jacket, fins, and new snorkel tube to take home)
- Soft drinks
- Use of lockers
- Environmental management tax (reef tax, US $13 per person), payable at the time of check-in
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
Meet your guide at Marina Barracuda in the Cancun Hotel Zone on Boulevard Kukulcan at either 9am, 12pm, or 3pm. Pay your US $13 reef tax, then board the boat for two, three, or four passengers and head out to the dense mangrove forest for this 3-hour tour. You'll even get to drive the boat if you're game.
Afterward, head to Punta Nizuc Reef to swim and snorkel in crystal-blue Caribbean waters. The reef is home to 30 types of coral, 230 types of aquatic flora, more than 100 species of fish, and four kinds of sea turtles. All your snorkel gear—fins, mask, life jacket, and a new snorkel tube that's yours to keep) is included, as are soft drinks, water, and lockers to store your belongings.
The tour concludes at Marina Barracuda.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.