- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will visit Monte Albán, which is the biggest Zapotec urban center. Then, see the town of Arrazola which is a wooden craft village and discover how to make the "Alebrijes". Then, head to Cuilápam de Guerrero which was a Dominican monastery in the XVI century. You'll also visit San Bartolo Coyotepec which is famous for its beautiful black mud shapes. On this tour, you will know an important part of the Art of Oaxaca. Your hotel includes a professional guide and transport.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Professional guide bilingual.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Monte Alban
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Arrazola
- Food and drinks
- Admission in Monte Alban
Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in almost all the hotels in the city, if you stay in an apartment (a b & b) we indicate the address, so that our operdador picks you up there. If your apartment or hotel is out of our coverage, we will indicate the address or the nearest place to go through you.
Between 9:30 am and 10:00 am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
The tour starts at around 10am with hotel pickup in the city of Oaxaca. Board an air-conditioned van and head to Monte Albán archaeological site which is the biggest Zapotec urban center. Here, you'll enjoy a guided tour and see its main landmarks.These ruins are the most important of the entire state and have been declared a World Heritage list by UNESCO. After the explanation of your guide, you will have free time to walk and take pictures.
Then, visit the town of Arrazola which is an artisan town. The shapes made of Copal are fantastically carved and painted and are called Alebrijes. Then, head to Cuilápam de Guerrero, which in the XVI century, was a Dominican monastery. Here, you can see the open chapel, which is the place where General Vicente Guerrero was shot.
You'll have time for food in a buffet restaurant, food is "Oaxaqueña" (not included). Finally, you'll visit Bartolo Coyotepec, worldwide famous because of the beautiful black mud shapes. (Barro Negro).
You'll be back at your Oaxaca hotel at 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.