- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our LDS tours are designed to bring the Book of Mormon to life. Our tour guides will not only provide an in-depth and detailed discussion of the history and symbolism of the ruins but most importantly, explain how they correlate to passages and teachings from the scriptures. Learn about the latest theories and research that place Mesoamerica as the top candidate for the setting of the Book of Mormon.
- Lunch - Delicious Yucatan cuisine buffet: Cochinita Pibil (Yucatan pulled pork), Yucatecan grilled chicken, beef fajitas, rice, beans, salad, and 1 soda included.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - 1 Soda included at Ik Kil restaurant
- Cenote Swimming Activity
- Professional LDS Guide
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Video Camera fee at Chichen Itza
- Lockers and Life vests
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel front lobby, Central Lobby, or Tours and activity pick-up area (if applicable). Vacation rental guests must provide full address upon reconfirmation. Please send your hotel information to schedule pick-up. Exact pick-up times are provided upon reconfirmation, 1-day prior to tour date.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Visit the ruins with an LDS perspective and learn about the correlation between the Mayan culture and the Book of Mormon. See the Kulkulkan castle, the Temple of the Thousand Columns, the Tzompantli, the ball court, and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Enjoy a delicious meal at a Yucatan cuisine buffet and swim in a natural sinkhole with fresh water.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.