- 17 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful combo tour as you visit magical places filled with beauty. You'll see the turquoise waterfalls of Agua Azul and Misol-Há plus the incredible archaeological site of Palenque (Named by Unesco as World Heritage Site). The time spent at the archaeological site is approximately 2.30 hours, Misolha is 45 minutes and Agua Azul is 1.5 hours. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- National Park fees
- Local guide (Spanish or English according your selection)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Box Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Agua Azul
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Additional food and drink
Hotels in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Returns to the original departure point
Depart from your hotel in Tuxtla Gutiérrez and begin the scenic journey to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Palenque aboard an air-conditioned van. Once there, you'll enjoy the jungle scenery and have around 2.5 hours to explore the site along with your guide and learn all about its history and importance.
The ruins of Palenque date back to 226 BC and most of the history of this civilization has been pieced together by historians, who have interpreted hieroglyphics inscribed on the monuments. Once done with your visit here, you'll head to Misol-Ha Waterfall, which is 115-foot-high (35-meter). See how it streams down a cliff and take in the views and sounds of the rushing waters (45 minutes at Misol-Ha).
Your last stop is the Agua Azul Cascades, which are a series of waterfalls named for their turquoise water. Here, you'll relax and admire the tranquil scenery and have a chance to take a dip in the pools of water at the base of the waterfalls. You’ll also have the option to purchase refreshments and regional snacks (1.5 hours at Agua Azul). After your visit, relax on the trip back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involve
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adults.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. In that case you will be given the option of an alternative date or 40% refund
- The tour operates with direction to Villahermosa way. The distance to our first stop is about 5 hours (Palenque City)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.