- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• This tour includes roundtrip transportation from your hotel or rental
• This is approximately a 4 hour tour (including travel time)
• The tour does include short distance (1/2-1 mile) walking, but no hills
• Our local tour guides are all very experienced and highly educated in the local history, you will learn a lot from their knowledge!
• There are many excellent picture opportunities throughout the entire tour! The jungle we walk through has a diverse environment!
• Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are highly suggested!
• All site entrance fees are included in ticket price
• Bottled water and a snack are included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Punta Laguna Nature Reserve
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and rentals in Tulum and Akumal.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Laguna Nature Reserve, Tulum Mexico
We will walk through the beautiful jungle looking for the wild monkeys that live there! On our journey we will also see other wildlife such as wild iguanas and many different tropical birds. This is a great tour if you love nature and wildlife!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We’ve been on a few group excursions, Yucatan Eli’s is a smaller tour company. Eli himself took us, privately and showed us the Mayan culture firsthand. Eli is very knowledgeable in the local history and culture,which made our excursion unforgettable. He was very willing to go above and beyond to offer us an authentic Mayan experience!! We highly recommend this company for anyone with small groups seeking authenticity in their travels!!!