- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• This tour includes roundtrip transportation from your hotel or rental
• If you are staying in Tulum pickup is at 7:00am
• If you are staying in Akumal pickup is at 7:00am
• If you are staying in Playa del Carmen pickup is at 7:00am
• This is approximately a 4 hour tour (including travel time)
• The tour does include short distance (1/2-1 mile) walking, but no hills
• Our local tour guides are all very experienced and highly educated in the local history, you will learn a lot from their knowledge!
• There are many excellent picture opportunities throughout the entire tour! The jungle we walk through has a diverse environment!
• Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are highly suggested!
• All site entrance fees are included in ticket price
• Bottled water and a snack are included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Punta Laguna Nature Reserve
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Laguna Nature Reserve, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
We will walk through the beautiful jungle looking for the wild monkeys that live there! On our journey we will also see other wildlife such as wild iguanas and many different tropical birds. This is a great tour if you love nature and wildlife!
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We’ve been on a few group excursions, Yucatan Eli’s is a smaller tour company. Eli himself took us, privately and showed us the Mayan culture firsthand. Eli is very knowledgeable in the local history and culture,which made our excursion unforgettable. He was very willing to go above and beyond to offer us an authentic Mayan experience!! We highly recommend this company for anyone with small groups seeking authenticity in their travels!!!