- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a spectacular and complete day trip in which you'll visit Chichen Itza and enjoy the site for more than 3 hours. Then, you'll go to swim in a breathtaking cenote and enjoy Ek Balam which was the last marvelous Maya city discovered in the Yucatan. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch and a professional guide.
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Templo de Kukulkan
- Entry/Admission - Gran Juego de Pelota
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is in all Hotels of Riviera Maya area, including, Playa del Carmen and Tulum. Pick up at Cancun with a little supply.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Monday and Thursday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Most important buildings of this great city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Templo de Kukulkan, Piste Yucatan, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Most important built.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gran Juego de Pelota, Carretera Costera del Golfo s/n, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Swim in cenote and enjoy your restaurant (no drink include in buffet lunch).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Very special archeological area. Climb your principal built!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.