- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Selva Magica in Guadalajara and have a wonderful time with family and friends. Selva Magica offers over 35 different attractions divided into three categories: children, family and extreme — giving something for everyone. When booking, choose from the Mega Pass, Platinum Pass or Platinum VIP and explore one of the most popular theme parks in Mexico. The park is open from 10am/11am to 6pm and conveniently located near the Guadalajara Zoo and can be reached by car or public transport.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- One combo meal (if VIP option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Selva Magica
- Food and drinks (unless VIP option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Selva Magica amusement park in Guadalajara
Open from 10am or 11am to 6pm (depending on day of the week). Please check daily schedule on official site
Visit: Selva Magica, Paseo del Zoologico 600 Huentitán, Guadalajara 44390 Mexico
Your ticket to Selva Magica will offer you an unforgettable experience. Depending on which type of admission ticket you select (Mega, Platinum or Platinum VIP pass), you can discover over 35 different attractions. The park offers something for the little ones, the entire family and even those looking for more adventure. If you choose the VIP pass, you'll also enjoy a combo meal including a drink. Children will love attractions like the bounce castle and kid’s labyrinth. The whole family will enjoy the bumper cars and the carrousel. Thrill-seekers should check out fast coaster like the Bullet or the giant ‘waterfall’ slides.
You can visit the park as long as you want from 10am/11am to 6pm and make the most out of your day. You can also visit the dolphin area, marine world or watch a spectacular bird show (additional cost). Don't miss the chance to have a fun-filled day while you are in Guadalajara.
• Inflable (Bouncy Castle): Bounce and jump around in this favorite children’s attraction
• Dakkar: Get on a ship-like ride and sway from side to side
• Baron Rojo: Travel aboard mini-planes and feel as if you are flying
• Laberinto Infantil (Children's Labyrinth): Make your way through a labyrinth filled with fun
• Chocones (Bumper Cars): Drive a car and watch out for those bumps
• Carrusel (Carousel): Enjoy a merry-go-round ride with music
• Huracan (Hurricane): Spin around like a hurricane — dare to try it?
• Dragones (Dragons): Ride on a ‘dragon’ and feel the air on your face
• Bullet: Ride a super-fast roller coaster
• Bat Flyer: Fly like a bat
• Casa del Terror (House of Terror): Can you figure a way out of this frightful place?
• Cataratas (Waterfalls): Splash your way down these giant slides
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height for most rides is 1.30 meters (3.93 feet)
- Note: Tickets to the dolphin show and aviary are not included with any ticket and must be purchased directly at the park
- Note: Outside food and drinks are not allowed
- Ticket is valid for 15 calendar days from date of purchase
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.