- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun Sunset Booze Cruise in Los Cabos as you sail the ocean Party dancing, drinking and socializing. You'll see the beautiful Cabo San Lucas landmarks and be able to take great pictures as the sun sets in the horizon.
- Free snacks included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free drinks included
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer, and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Finisterra 1, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except Monday
The cruise sets sail from Iggy Marina in Cabo San Lucas and sails out to the sea. See the luxurious marina as you reach Coral Negro and Pelican's Rock. This landmark is famous for hosting jumping competitions from its peak. You'll continue sailing by Pirate's Cave, pass Lover's beach and get to admire the incredible view of Lovers Beach. Delight your senses as the sun slowly sets on the pacific side of the peninsula. Cruise into the night and listen to music being played, and you'll have access to an open bar and delicious snacks to make for an unforgettable time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for this tour is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.